Join us for a fun day of entertainment, food, activities, informational booths, and more. We will have entertainment for all ages: Recycle Man performs at 11 AM and 1 PM, sponsored by Los Alamos National Bank. The Hill Stompers perform at noon. We’ll have a variety of food vendors with delicious lunch and snack options from Dr. Field Goods Kitchen, Secret City Kitchen, Los Alamos Co+op Market, and Houdini’s Magic Kettle Corn.
NEW things to DO!
- Attend TWO FREE shows in the Planetarium!
- Pick up the NEW Passport to the Pajarito Plateau Part II!
- TOUR the solar array at the EcoStation (more information coming soon)!
- SEE the incredible “One Second of Bottles” art installation at our Sustainability Pavilion, and receive a reusable water bottle!
- MAKE an olla for your garden!
- PLEDGE to help nature, and receive a prize!
- LEARN about the new Los Alamos Museum of Art, Citizens’ Climate Lobby, and Defenders of Wildlife!
- HELP Bugsy find Roady to solve “The Case of the Mixed up Lunch Bags”, and win a mystery prize!
NEW things to EAT!
- Fine foods from Secret City Kitchen!
- Delicious Farm-to-Table dishes from Dr. Field Goods Kitchen!
- Fresh, hot snacks from Houdini’s Magic Kettle Corn!
This year, Earth Day falls on a Saturday, which means our annual Earth Day Festival will be even more exciting and celebratory than ever! As always, it’s free to attend the festival, and there is no advance registration required. Just come on by the Los Alamos Nature Center for a day of food, friends, and fun!
There will be no parking available at the event. Park at the Justice Center (across from the library) and ride the special Atomic City Transit bus straight to the nature center!
Thank you to our sponsors!
We couldn’t put on this great event without help from our partners!